How AccidentReports.com Can Help
At AccidentReports.com, you can use our crash report data center to get a copy of your Escondido Police Department accident report, as soon as it’s available. Searches are fast and simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Obtain a Copy of My Report?
You can get a copy of your Escondido police report at AccidentReports.com, or you can go through the Escondido Police Department. The Escondido Police Department offers two ways to get a copy of your traffic report.
You can visit the Escondido Police Department in person and fill out a Records Request Form. You must provide accident details, photo ID, and payment at the time of pick up. The Escondido Police Department is located at:1163 Centre City Parkway Escondido, CA92026Call the department to ensure your report is available before you attempt to pick it up.
Phone: 760-839-4722 (24 hours/day)
Business Hours: Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Visit the Escondido Police Department’s website and fill out the online form to request a copy of your report
How Much Do Accident Reports Cost?
Accident reports are $0.25 per page.
What Information is in a Collision Report?
- The names and contact information for all parties involved in the accident
- The reporting police officer’s statement concerning which driver they believe was at fault and how the accident occurred
- The date, time, and location of the accident
- License plate numbers/VINs
- Driver’s license numbers
- A description of bodily injuries sustained in the accident
- A description of vehicle damage/property damage
- A diagram of the crash site
- Insurance information
- Make and model of each vehicle
- Any citations issued for traffic law violations
- Any arrests made
- Weather and road conditions
Who Can Get an Unredacted Traffic Report?
- All parties involved in the accident
- The parent or legal guardian of a minor involved in the car crash
- Vehicle owners
- Personal injury attorneys
- Insurance companies
- Law enforcement agencies
Why Do I Need to Get a Copy of My Collision Police Report?
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident you may be eligible to pursue compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. Obtaining a copy of your traffic report can help strengthen your claim and prove the other driver should be held liable for their negligence. An accident report contains important information, such as the reporting law enforcement officer’s opinion regarding which driver was at fault for the accident, a diagram of the accident scene, a description of your injuries and vehicle damage, any citations issued, and more. An experienced auto accident attorney can help you pursue compensation and will use this document as evidence when negotiating with an insurance company to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
How Can I Get My Police Crash Report Online?
At AccidentReports.com, you can take advantage of our crash report information center to obtain a copy of your CA accident report, as soon as it’s available. Start your search now by filling out the form on this page and submitting your accident information to get assistance.