Sedona Accident Reports

Get Your Crash Report Online Now has created a crash report information center that’s dedicated to making life a little easier for the accident victim. If you don’t have time to waste, you can take advantage of our accident report information center and get started searching for your crash report now.

Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I Obtain a Copy of My Yavapai County Sedona Crash Report?

You can obtain a copy of your crash report at, or you can go through the Sedona Police Department. The Sedona Police Department offers two ways to obtain a copy of your Sedona accident report.


You can visit the Yavapai County Sedona Police Department and fill out the Record Request Form to obtain a copy of your collision report. The Sedona Police Department is located at: City of Sedona Arizona Police Department Records Section100 Roadrunner Drive Sedona, AZ86336

By Mail

For these types of records, you can send a written request for your Yavapai County Sedona Police Department crash report to: Sedona Police Department City of Sedona, Arizona Police Department Records Section,100 Roadrunner Drive Sedona, AZ86336Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope, accident report fee, law enforcement agency responsible for filing the report, and the date and location of the collision.

How Much Does a Yavapai County Accident Report Cost?

There is an $8.00 fee per report for reports up to twenty pages, with a cost of $0.25 per additional page for reports that are over twenty pages.

When Will My Crash Report Be Available?

Yavapai County police records are often filed twenty-four to forty-eight hours after an accident occurred, however, the crash report may not be available for several weeks or months if it was a fatal accident or the collision involved:

  • Violent crimes
  • Property crimes
  • Burglary theft motor vehicle

What if My Accident Took Place Outside of the Sedona Police Department's Jurisdiction?

If your auto accident occurred outside of the Sedona Police Department’s jurisdiction, such as on a highway or outside of Sedona, you can contact the Cottonwood City Police or the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office to request a copy of your report.The Cottonwood City Police Department in Yavapai County is located at:199 S 6th St.Cottonwood, AZ86326The Cottonwood Police Department can provide copies of the following reports and record types:

  • Collision reports
  • Police reports
  • Violent crime reports
  • Arrest records
  • Arrest rate data
  • Judicial reports

The Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office is located at:Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office255 E Gurley St.Prescott, AZ86301The Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office handles crash reports outside of the Sedona and Cottonwood Police Department’s jurisdiction and can also provide public and criminal records including:

  • Arrest rate
  • Arrest inquiries
  • Arrest records
  • Jail records
  • Burglary theft motor vehicle
  • Criminal report

Why Do I Need to Obtain a Copy of My Accident Report?

After an auto accident, if you sustained injuries and/or property damage, you may be eligible to file an insurance claim with the other driver’s insurance company. However, you must prove that the other driver should be held liable for the damages you sustained due to the accident. Obtaining a copy of your accident report is one way you can strengthen your insurance claim or lawsuit. Sedona police reports include vital information that can help prove your case. In these reports, you’ll find information including the names of all parties involved in the accident, their contact information, insurance information, notes concerning injuries and property damage, and the responding police officer’s opinion regarding who they believe is at fault for the accident. Unfortunately, obtaining a Yavapai County accident report can take time. If you’re out of work due to your injuries and your vehicle is inoperable, you need to file an insurance claim or lawsuit as soon as possible to receive compensation for your damages. Typically, most law enforcement agencies will require an accident victim to mail in a request for their accident report, or request a copy in person. If you’re injured or have no vehicle, traveling to the police department may not be an option. Additionally, receiving a Yavapai County accident report by mail can take several days or weeks. So, what’s the best and fastest solution?

What’s the Fastest Way to Get a Copy of My Sedona Police Department Collision Report?

You can obtain your crash report at using our collision report support center. Our site provides a fast and simple way to obtain a copy of your Yavapai County collision report from any law enforcement agency in the state of Arizona, as soon as it’s available. Take advantage of our crash report support center and get started searching for your collision report now.

Fill Out the Form on this Page to Find a Copy of Your Auto Report