A Faster Way to Obtain Your Accident Police Report

If you’re physically unable to travel to Navajo County to the Show Low Police Department, due to severe injuries, or you live out of town, AccidentReports.com makes it easy to obtain a copy of your crash report in minutes. Using our information center, you can submit your accident information and get assistance with obtaining your collision report as soon as possible. It’s that easy.

Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I Get a Copy of My Accident Report in Navajo County?

You can submit your accident information by filling out the form on this page at AccidentReports.com, or you can obtain a copy of your Show Low accident reportt from the Show Low Police Department.The Show Low Police Department in Navajo County gives you three ways to obtain a copy of your police auto accident report.

Request in Person

You can visit the Show Low PD and fill out a Records Request Form in person.The Records Department is open:Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pmRequest a Copy of Your Report By MailYou can visit the police department’s website and download and fill out the Records Request Form and mail it to:Show Low Police DepartmentP.O. Box 1497Show Low, AZ85902

Obtain a Copy of Your Crash Report Online

The PD uses a third-party service for accident victims who want to obtain a copy of their Show Low police reports. This service charges a steep fee per public police records search. To learn more, you can visit the Police Department’s website.

Who Fills Out a Collision Report?

In Arizona, the law enforcement officer who responded to your auto accident will be responsible for filling out and filing the accident report. The police officer will typically file the report within 24-48 hours following the accident. If the police officer issued a citation or if the accident involved a fatality, the report may not be filed for several days or weeks.

What Other Services Does the Show Low Records Department Offer?

In Navajo County, the department handles public record distribution and all phases of record-keeping.The services they provide include:

  • Duplicate video of court proceedings
  • Maintains and provides copies of Show Low accident reports and police records to the public, attorneys, and insurance companies.
  • Provides information on major cases in Navajo County
  • Criminal history record request
  • Crime reports
  • Arrest records/jail records
  • Online court records
  • Felony warrant information

How Do I Request a Copy of a Criminal Report?

You can visit the Police Department and fill out a request for criminal records in person for copies of police records. You can also visit the department’s website and fill out the Records Request Form and mail it to the department or bring the document to the department in person. To obtain a copy of criminal records, you must bring valid photo identification and pay a fee of $10.Criminal record reports can include information, such as:

  • Disorderly conduct, aggravated assault
  • Warrant for failure to appear information
  • Detailed concerns of the responding law enforcement officer
  • Drug possession information

What’s the Easiest Way to Get a Copy of My Traffic Accident Report?

At AccidentReports.com, you can use our crash report information center to easily locate a copy of your AZ accident report. If you don’t have time to travel to the Police Department or wait for your report to arrive in the mail, you can access your police accident report now. AccidentReports.com offers the most convenient solution for accident victims who need to secure a copy of their collision report as soon as possible. Submit your accident information now to get started.Get a Copy of Your Police Auto Accident Report Now By Filling Out the Form on this Page

Accident Report City & County Lookup