St. Johns Accident Reports

How To Get Your Crash Report Now

At, we offer the fastest and simplest way to get a copy of your crash report right when you need it. Take advantage of our crash report support center today for a hassle-free way to get your collision report.

Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I Obtain a Copy of My Crash Report from the St. Johns Police Department in Apache County?

You can get a copy of your police report at, or you can go through the St. Johns Police Department. The St. Johns Police Department offers two ways to obtain a copy of your St. Johns accident report.

Turn in the Request form In Person

Visit the St. Johns Police Department in person. When you fill out a request form in person you must call prior to pick up to ensure your report is available. The Police Department is located at:1190 W. Cleveland St. St. Johns, AZ 85936Administrative business hours: 8 am to 4 pm

Mail Request

Visit the Apache County Police Department’s website to download the Mail Request Form. Mail the completed form to:1190 W. Cleveland St. St. Johns, AZ 85936A mail request may take several days or weeks to process. The Apache County Police Department does not currently allow email requests for collision reports.

What are Traffic Crash Reports?

Traffic crash reports are official police forms that are filled out by a law enforcement officer who responds to the scene of an accident.This report contains information about a collision, such as:

  • The names and contact information for both drivers, any passengers, and witnesses
  • The date, time, and location of the accident
  • Descriptions of injuries sustained by passengers and drivers and any damage to the vehicles involved
  • A diagram of the accident scene
  • The police officer’s opinion concerning who they believe is at fault for the accident

An Apache County crash report is filed with the local law enforcement agency and can be used by any party involved in the accident to provide proof of negligence in an insurance claim for compensation.

What is the Fee for Crash Reports?

St. Johns and Paradise Valley police reports will cost $8.00 for the first twelve pages and $0.15 for each additional page.

When Will My Apache County Crash Report Be Available?

Accident reports are processed in the order they’re received. Typically, a crash report will be available five to seven business days after the date of the accident. In some cases, a crash report may not be available for several weeks or months. An accident report may be delayed due to:

  • An active investigation
  • Commercial motor vehicle collision investigation
  • Death events
  • Crime scene processing
  • The accident involved a violent crime
  • Crash with injury or crash with fatality

Accidents in Apache County that involve a fatality, serious injury, or a criminal investigation may be unavailable for several months. Reports for minor crashes are often available sooner.

What Law Enforcement Agency Oversees Accidents that take Place on Highways?

If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident on a highway you would contact the county level law enforcement agency, which is the Apache County Sheriff’s Office. County residents can contact the Sheriff’s Office at:(928) 337-4321

What Other Police Reports and Records are Available from the Police Department?

You can visit the Police Department and fill out a request for the following records and reports:

  • Motor vehicle theft reports
  • Local crime trend reports
  • Jail records
  • Inmate records
  • Criminal background record
  • Criminal history records
  • Arrest records

For copies of criminal records, eligible persons must provide government-issued identification at the time of the request.

Where Can I Obtain Vital Records in St. Johns, AZ?

You can visit the Apache County Office of Vital Records located at:110 East 1st SouthSt. Johns, AZ 85936And fill out a request form for:

  • Copies of marriage records
  • Death records
  • Divorce records
  • Birth records

For more information, contact the Vital Records Department at:(928) 337-7525

Why Do I Need a Copy of My Traffic Police Report?

Auto accidents happen when you least expect them and can instantly turn your life upside down. The aftermath of a motor vehicle collision can be a difficult, overwhelming time, especially if you were injured. If you plan to pursue a claim for compensation, the first step is obtaining a copy of your collision report from your local Police or Sheriff’s Department. St. Johns police reports contain important information that you can use to prove the other driver was responsible for the crash and should be held liable for damages. Obtaining a crash report can be challenging for many accident victims. Injuries or a damaged vehicle can prevent an accident victim from picking up a copy of their accident report in person. Unfortunately, many law enforcement agencies require you to pick up your crash report in person or wait for it to arrive in the mail.

What’s the Fastest Way to Get a Copy of My Crash Report?

If you don’t have time to wait for your accident report to arrive in the mail or you’re injured and unable to pick up a copy of your crash report in person, then take advantage of the crash report information center at Our collision report information center will allow you to search for crash reports from all over the state of Arizona. Fill out the form on this page and submit your accident information to get started searching for your collision report now.

Fill Out the Form on this Page to Find a Copy of Your Auto Report, Instantly