A Better Way to Get a Copy of Online Reports
If you need to get a copy of your crash report, take advantage of our collision report information center to search for your report and get your copy as soon as possible. Begin your search now by filling out the form on this page and submitting your accident information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Obtain a Copy of My Traffic Report?
You can get a copy of your Arlington police report at AccidentReports.com, or you can go through the Arlington Police Department.
The Arlington Police Department offers two ways to get a copy of your traffic report.
Public Record Request In-Person
You can pick up a copy of your report by visiting the Arlington Police Department and filling out a Public Record Request Form.
The Arlington Police Department is located at:
Arlington Police Records Unit
Ott Cribbs Public Safety Building
620 W. Division St
Arlington, TX 76011
Visit the department during regular business hours to pick up your report.
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Public Record Request By Mail
Visit the Arlington Police Department’s website to download and complete the Records Request Form. You must include the appropriate payment, and a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Mail your report to:
Police Records Unit
PO BOX 1065
How Much Do Accident Reports Cost?
Crash police records are $6 per copy. Accepted forms of payment include major credit cards, debit cards, check, or money order, for in-person visits. For mail requests, send a check or money order made payable to the Arlington Police Department.
What Information is in a Collision Report?
In a crash police report, you’ll find the following information:
- A crash narrative is a written statement made by the law enforcement official that includes information such as how, when, and why the accident occurred and which driver the law enforcement official believes is responsible for the crash
- A description of personal injuries sustained in the accident
- A diagram of the accident scene
- A description of vehicle damage
- Insurance information
- Witness statements and contact information
- The names and contact information for all parties involved in the accident
- Drivers license numbers
- Vehicle plate number and VIN
- Location, date, and time of accident
- Accident type, such as single-vehicle incident, multi-vehicle crash, etc.
Who Can Get an Unredacted Traffic Accident Report?
The following parties are eligible to receive copies of police reports:
- All parties involved in the car crash
- The parent or legal guardian of a minor involved in the accident
- A legal representative
- An insurance company
- A personal injury attorney
When Will My Detailed Report Be Available?
Report availability can depend on how many requests the department has received for the week or whether the accident involved a fatality, crime, or severe personal injuries. Most police accident reports are processed within ten business days.
Why Do I Need to Get a Copy of My Preliminary Crash Report?
If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident and sustained bodily injuries and/or vehicle damage, you may be eligible to pursue an insurance claim. The information in a traffic crash report can help strengthen your claim for compensation by proving the other driver should be held accountable for their negligence. Information in this detailed report, such as the crash narrative, which details how the accident occurred and who the reporting police officer believes was responsible for the accident, a description of the injuries sustained in the accident, a description of vehicle damage, witness statements, and more, can help an experienced accident attorney build a strong case for compensation to hold the negligent driver’s insurance company responsible for damages.
How Can I Get My Police Crash Report Online?
At AccidentReports.com, you can search our crash report information center and obtain a copy of your Arlington crash report as soon as it’s available. We know how devastating an auto accident can be and how it can impact every aspect of your life, which is why we decided to create an online police report information center that makes it easy for a victim’s to search for a copy of their TX accident reports as soon as possible. Get started on your search now.
Accident Report City & County Lookup
- Amarillo, TX accident report
- Austin, TX accident report
- Corpus Christi, TX accident report
- Dallas, TX accident report
- El Paso, TX accident report
- Fort Worth, TX accident report
- Frisco, TX accident report
- Garland, TX accident report
- Houston, TX accident report
- Irving, TX accident report
- Laredo, TX accident report
- Lubbock, TX accident report
- Plano, TX accident report
- San Antonio, TX accident report
- Texas, TX accident report