How AccidentReports.com Can Help
At AccidentReports.com, you can take advantage of our accident report information center to search for your traffic report in Nueces County and get a copy as soon as possible. Start your search now by filling out the form on this page and submitting your accident information for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Obtain a Copy of My Nueces County Traffic Report?
You can get a copy of your Corpus Christi police report at AccidentReports.com, or you can go through the Corpus Christi Police Department.
The Corpus Christi Police Department offers two ways to get a copy of your report.
You can visit the Corpus Christi Police Department in Nueces County and fill out a Records Request Form to obtain a copy of your report.
The Corpus Christi Police Department is located at:
Corpus Christi Police Department
321 John Sartain St
Corpus Christi, TX
Contact the department by phone before you pick up your report to ensure it’s available.
Phone: (361) 886-2930
Corpus Christi Public Records Mail-In Inquiries
For mail-in inquiries, you can send a written request to the Corpus Christi Police Department and mail it to:
P.O. Box 9016
Corpus Christi, TX
How Much Do Accident Reports Cost in Nueces County?
An accident report is $6 per copy.
What Information is in a Collision Report?
- The names and contact information for all parties involved including phone number and email address
- The crash narrative includes the responding police officer’s opinion concerning who they believe was at fault for the motor vehicle accident
- Insurance company name, insurance policy information/insurance coverage
- Witness statements and contact information
- A diagram of the accident scene
- Driver license numbers
- License plate numbers and VINs
- Actions of police officers
- Accident type
- The responding police officer’s name and badge number
- A description of bodily injuries sustained in the accident
- Description of any vehicle damage/property damage
- Location of accident
- Time of accident
- Date the incident took place
Who Can Get an Unredacted Traffic Report?
The following parties have access to records:
- All parties involved in a motor vehicle accident
- The legal guardian or parent of a minor involved in the auto accident
- An accident attorney
- An authorized insurance agent from the insurance carrier
- Vehicle owner
- Authorized persons
When Will My Traffic Report Be Available?
It can take seven to ten business days before you receive your police records report. If the accident involved personal injuries, fatalities, or a crime, it can take several weeks or months before your police records report is available.
Why Do I Need to Get a Copy of My Nueces County Collision Police Report?
If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident and sustained injuries or vehicle damage, you may be eligible to file an insurance accident claim. Obtaining a copy of your Corpus Christi police records can help you prove liability since it also includes the reporting law enforcement officer’s opinion regarding who they believe was liable for the car collision. The vehicle accident report also contains other helpful information such as a description of the injuries you sustained in the accident, in addition to witness statements and a description of property damage. An experienced car accident lawyer can use this information when you file an insurance claim to negotiate with the at-fault driver’s insurance company and fight for fair compensation for your damages.
How Can I Get My Nueces County Police Crash Report Online?
At AccidentReports.com, you can search our extensive vehicle accident report information center and obtain a copy of your report as soon as it’s available. We know how difficult it can be to travel to your local law enforcement agency to pick up a copy of your Texas accident report in person, and we also know how important it is to have this information as quickly as possible. With our help, you can obtain online access to get a copy of your crash report from the comfort of your own home, as soon as it’s available. Getting your accident report has never been easier.
Accident Report City & County Lookup
- Amarillo, TX accident report
- Arlington, TX accident report
- Austin, TX accident report
- Dallas, TX accident report
- El Paso, TX accident report
- Fort Worth, TX accident report
- Frisco, TX accident report
- Garland, TX accident report
- Houston, TX accident report
- Irving, TX accident report
- Laredo, TX accident report
- Lubbock, TX accident report
- Plano, TX accident report
- San Antonio, TX accident report
- Texas, TX accident report