An Easier Way to Get a Copy of Your Traffic Report
At AccidentReports.com, we’ve created a crash report information center that allows you to search for your traffic report and obtain a copy as soon as possible. Start your search now by filling out the form on this page and submitting your accident information to get assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Obtain a Copy of My North Laredo Police Records Crash Report?
You can get a copy of your Laredo police report at AccidentReports.com, or you can go through the Laredo Police Department.
The Laredo Police Department offers two ways to obtain a copy of your traffic report.
In-Person Request at the Laredo PD
Visit the Laredo Police Department and fill out a Public Records Request Form to request paperwork.
The Laredo Police Department is located at:
4712 Maher Ave
Contact the police department before you pick up a copy of your motor vehicle agency form to ensure it’s available.
Phone: (956) 795-2800
Request Report By Mail
For crash data requests by mail, send a written request to the Laredo Police Department, along with the appropriate fee and a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
When Will My Crash Report Be Available?
In most cases, you should receive your law enforcement agency traffic report within seven business days. However, if it was a fatal accident, there was significant property damage or personal injury, or a crime was involved, then it may take several months before you receive your report.
What are Investigation Report Costs - Crash Reports?
A formal report from the Laredo Police Department is $6 per copy.
What Information is in a Collision Report?
- The names and contact information for all parties involved in the collision, including every driver, passenger, and witness
- The reporting police officer’s opinion regarding who they believe was at fault for the traffic collision, how the accident occurred, and why
A diagram of the accident scene
- License plate numbers/VINs
- Insurance information
- Description of property damage/vehicle damage
- Description of bodily injuries sustained in the collision
- Road and weather conditions
- Accident type, such as rollover accident, two-vehicle collision, head-on collision, etc.
- Actions of police officers
- Accident details such as other factors that may have contributed to the accident including road closures or malfunctioning traffic lights
Who Can Get Unredacted Laredo Police Records?
The following parties can receive driver’s crash reports:
- The parent or legal guardian of a minor involved in the auto accident
- All parties involved in the collision
- Accident injury lawyer
- Insurance company
- Vehicle owner
- Reporting law enforcement officer
Why Do I Need to Get a Copy of My Laredo Police Records Report?
After a serious car accident in North Laredo, you may have suffered injuries and extensive vehicle damage. If you plan to pursue an auto insurance claim, you must provide proof that the other driver was negligent and that their negligence resulted in your injuries and other damages. The information in an accident report can strengthen your claim for compensation.
The information in Laredo police records includes the responding law enforcement officer’s opinion concerning who they believe was negligent, how the accident occurred, and why, a diagram of the accident scene, a description of injuries and vehicle damage, road and weather conditions, and details concerning what else may have contributed to the accident, such as broken or missing traffic signs or lights.
A personal injury attorney can use this information when negotiating with the other driver’s insurance company to fight for a full and fair settlement.
How Can I Get My North Laredo Police Crash Report Online?
At AccidentReports.com, you can take advantage of our extensive crash report information center to search for a copy of your Texas accident report and obtain a copy as soon as it’s available. Now, you can get a copy of this important document from the comfort of your home. Finally, there’s a simple, fast, and hassle-free way to get a copy of your crash report, right when you need it. Start your search now.
Accident Report City & County Lookup
- Amarillo, TX accident report
- Arlington, TX accident report
- Austin, TX accident report
- Corpus Christi, TX accident report
- Dallas, TX accident report
- El Paso, TX accident report
- Fort Worth, TX accident report
- Frisco, TX accident report
- Garland, TX accident report
- Houston, TX accident report
- Irving, TX accident report
- Lubbock, TX accident report
- Plano, TX accident report
- San Antonio, TX accident report
- Texas, TX accident report