A Simple, Secure, and Easy Way to Get Your Crash report Online
At AccidentReports.com, you can take advantage of our comprehensive collision report data center to locate a copy of your accident report as soon as it’s available. To begin your search now, fill out the form and submit your accident information.
Police Crash report Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Obtain a Copy of My Traffic Crash report from Local Law enforcement agencies?
You can get a copy of your Waco police report at AccidentReports.com, or you can go through the Waco Police Department.
The Waco Police Department offers two ways to request your collision report.
Public Records Request In-Person
Request a copy of your report in person. At the Waco Police Department, you must show your valid photo ID, pay the accident report fee, and fill out a Records Request Form.
The Department is located at:
3115 Pine Ave.
Phone: (254) 750-7500
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 8 am to 4 pm.
Contact the department directly to learn how to request a copy of your report online.
How Much Do Accident reports Cost?
A Waco Police Department accident report is $11.00 per copy. Accepted forms of payment include credit card, debit card, personal checks, and money orders.
What Information is in a Collision report?
Crash records contain basic accident details such as:
- Complete names and contact information of all individuals involved in the motor vehicle accident.
- The law enforcement officer’s evaluation of who was at fault for the incident, and an explanation of how and why the crash occurred.
- A depiction of the accident location, possibly including vehicle positions, road markings, and other pertinent details.
- Details of the insurance policies of all drivers involved in the crash.
- Driver’s license numbers and license plate numbers/vehicle identification numbers of all drivers involved in the accident.
- A report of the personal injuries sustained by individuals involved in the accident, including any medical care received, hospitalization, and follow-up treatment.
- A summary of the vehicle and property damage resulting from the accident, including repair cost estimates and pictures of the damage.
- Statements from witnesses who observed the accident, along with their contact information.
- Information on any tickets given or arrests made, such as speeding, reckless driving, DUI, DWI, or any other violations of traffic laws.
- An account of the road and weather conditions at the time of the accident, including any factors that could have contributed to the crash, such as road debris, animals on the road, or poor visibility.
- Basic details about the accident, including the accident type (such as head-on collision, rear-end accident, pedestrian accident, etc.) and the kinds of vehicles involved (like scooter, Uber, truck, motorcycle, etc.).
- Actions taken by the police officers.
Who Can Get an Unredacted Traffic accident Report?
Eligible persons who can obtain a copy of a crash report include all parties involved, insurance companies, personal injury lawyers, the parent or legal guardian of a minor, and registered vehicle owners.
Why Do I Need to Get a Copy of My Collision Police report?
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation. Obtaining a copy of your actual police report does not guarantee you will recover the fair settlement that you deserve, however, it can help strengthen your claim and prove liability.
Working With a Personal injury attorney
Your accident lawyer will use the information in a car crash report when negotiating with the other driver’s insurance company to fight for the compensation needed to cover all accident-related damages. Economic and non-economic damages can include past and future medical costs, pain and suffering, property damage, lost wages, and other more.
How Can I Get My Police Crash report Online?
At AccidentReports.com, you can search our traffic collision report information center to locate a copy of your Texas accident report as soon as it’s available online. To begin your search now, fill out the form on this page and submit your accident information to get assistance.