A Simple Way to Get Your Corona California Crash Report Online
At AccidentReports.com, you can take advantage of our extensive crash report data center and search for a copy of your traffic report online. Searches are fast, hassle-free, and simple. Get started on your search now by filling out the form on this page and submitting your accident information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Obtain a Copy of My Collision Report?
You can get a copy of your Corona police report at AccidentReports.com, or you can go through the Corona Police Department. The Corona Police Department offers two ways to get a copy of your traffic report.
You can visit the Corona Police Department in person and fill out a Records Request Form to obtain a copy of your traffic report. The Corona Police Department is located at:730 Public Safety WayCorona, CA92880Contact the department by phone before you pick up your report to determine if it’s available.
Phone: (951) 736-2330
You can send a written request to the Corona Police Department to obtain copies of incident reports. Include your mailing address, along with a stamped envelope and payment, and mail your request to:730 Public Safety Way’Corona, CA92880
When Will My Corona PD Crash Report Be Available?
It can take up to ten business days for crash victims to receive their reports. You must wait five days after the date of the accident before making a request. However, if the accident was a deadly incident, a criminal incident, a property crime was involved, or a person sustained severe injuries, your report may be unavailable for several months.
What Information is in a Police Incident Report?
- The name is and contact details for all involved parties
- The responding Corona PD police officer’s opinion regarding which party was at fault for the accident and how the collision took place
- Insurance information
- Time of accident
- Location of accident
- Date of the accident
- Driver’s license numbers
- A diagram of the crash site
- License plate numbers/VINs
- A description of bodily injury sustained in the accident
- A description of vehicle damage and personal property damage
- Weather conditions
- Road conditions
- Witness contact details and statements
- Any citations issued for the violation of traffic laws
- Any arrests made for criminal activities
- Accident type, such fatal crash, motorcycle crash, truck accident, etc.
Who Can Get an Unredacted Traffic Report?
Eligible parties include:
- Any party involved in the auto accident
- The parent or legal guardian of a minor involved in the motor vehicle crash
- Accident attorneys and personal injury law firms
- Law enforcement agencies
- Vehicle owners
- Insurance adjusters and insurance companies
Why Do I Need to Get a Copy of My Collision Police Report?
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault you may be eligible to pursue compensation by filing an auto insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit. An experienced personal injury lawyer can walk you through this complex legal process. In most cases, your attorney will urge you to obtain a copy of your Corona accident report because it contains vital information that can strengthen your claim and prove liability. This important information includes:
- The reporting law enforcement officer’s opinion concerning which party they believe was at fault for the collision and how the accident occurred
- A diagram of the accident scene
- Any contributing factors to the accident such as debris on the road, broken or missing traffic signs, potholes, construction work, traffic congestion, and more
- Any traffic citations issued for the violation of traffic laws
- Arrest made for criminal activities
- Witness contact details and statements
- A description of the injuries you sustained in the auto accident
- A description of any damage done to your vehicle or personal property
A personal injury lawyer will use this document during settlement negotiations with the other driver’s insurance company to prove your demand for financial compensation for all accident-related expenses.
How Can I Get My Police Crash Report Online?
At AccidentReports.com, we have created a comprehensive collision report information center that allows accident victims to easily obtain copies of their California crash reports from the comfort of their own homes. Searching is fast and simple. To begin your search now, you can fill out the form on this page and submit your accident information to get assistance.