A Faster Way to Get Your Collision Report
At AccidentReports.com, you can search our extensive collision report data center to obtain a copy of your accident report, as soon as possible. Searches are fast, hassle-free, and simple. To start your search now, fill out the form on this page and submit your accident information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Obtain a Copy of My Report?
You can get a copy of your Orange police report at AccidentReports.com, or you can go through the Orange Police Department.The Orange Police Department offers two ways to get a copy of your traffic report.
Report Request In-Person
You can visit the Orange Police Department to fill out a Records Request Form. You must provide proof of identification and pay the appropriate fee. The Orange Police Department is located at:1107 N Batavia St. Orange, CA92867Contact the department by phone to learn about the status of your traffic incident report, before you attempt to pick it up.
Phone: (714) 744-7444
Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat • 8 am – 5 pm
You can send a written request to the Orange Police Department, along with your mailing address, a stamped envelope, the appropriate fee, and a copy of your photo ID. Mail your request to:1107 N Batavia St. Orange, CA92867
How Much Do Accident Reports Cost?
Police accident reports can range in price from $5 to $25 per copy.
What Information is Found in these Types of Report?
- The names and contact details for all parties involved in the traffic accident
- The reporting police officer’s crash narrative, describing how the accident occurred and which driver they believe was negligent
- Any citations issued for traffic violations
- The names and contact details of any witnesses
- Insurance information
- A diagram of the crash site
- Vehicle plate numbers/VINs
- A description of bodily injuries sustained in the accident
- A description of vehicle damage/property damage
- Road and weather conditions
- The date, time, and location of the accident
- Anything that may have contributed to the accident, such as debris on the road, construction, broken or missing traffic signs, faulty traffic lights, etc.
Who Can Get an Unredacted Traffic Report?
- The parent or guardian of a minor involved in the crash
- All parties involved in the accident
- Vehicle owners
- Insurance companies
- Accident attorneys
Why Do I Need to Get a Copy of My Collision Police Report?
If you were injured and/or your vehicle was damaged in an auto accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages from work, and more. By filing an auto insurance claim or lawsuit, you can receive the compensation you need to be made financially whole again. Obtaining a copy of your CA accident report can help your case, thanks to the vital information it contains that can be used to prove liability. This information includes:
- The reporting police officer’s opinion regarding which driver was negligent
- Any traffic citations issued
- Any arrests made
- Accident details that include anything that may have contributed to the accident, such as poor weather, debris on road, obscured or missing traffic signs, broken traffic lights, construction, or more.
- A diagram of the crash site
An experienced personal injury lawyer can use this information to strengthen your case and fight for the financial compensation you deserve for the harm you have suffered.
How Can I Get My Police Crash Report Online?
At AccidentReports.com, we’ve made it our mission to help accident victims obtain a copy of their Orange Police Department accident reports, as quickly as possible. Searches are fast, simple, and hassle-free. Start your search now by filling out the form on this page and submitting your accident information to get assistance.
Fill Out the Form on this Page to Begin Your Online Accident Report Search