A Better Way to Get a Copy of Your Riverside Crash Report Online
At AccidentReports.com, you can take advantage of our comprehensive online crash report information center to get a copy of your collision report as soon as possible. Fill out the form on this page and submit your accident information to get assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Obtain a Copy of My Report?
You can get a copy of your Riverside police report at AccidentReports.com, or you can go through the Riverside Police Department. The Riverside Police Department offers three ways to get a copy of your traffic criminal incident report.
You can visit the North Riverside Police Department in person and fill out a Records Request Form to get a copy of your traffic collision report. The North Riverside Police Department is located at:4102 Orange St Riverside, CA92501.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm. Contact the department before you pick up your report to ensure it’s available.
Records Bureau: (951) 826-5700
Accident Report Requests By Mail
Send a written request for your North Riverside traffic collision report and include your mailing address, stamped envelope, a copy of your photo identification such as drivers license, and payment. Mail your request to: 4102 Orange Street Riverside, CA92501
Online Traffic Report Request for North Riverside
Visit the Riverside Police Department’s website and fill out an online form and include your email address to learn how to get a copy of your collision records online.
How Much Do North Riverside Traffic Crash Reports Cost?
Collision records are $12 per copy for mail-in and in-person requests. Online requests will cost $22. Accepted forms of payment include debit card, credit card, including American Express, personal check, or money order. Payment is due at the time of request.
When Will My City of Riverside Traffic Crash Report Be Available?
A report that involves a fatal collision, a crime, significant property damage, or personal injury may be unavailable for several weeks or months and will not be available for purchase online. Depending on the law enforcement agency, you can expect your report in 5-7 business days or 5-10 business days.
What Information is in a Traffic Collision Report?
In a traffic agency form report, you will find the following information:
- The names and contact details for all parties involved in the crash
- The dedicated law enforcement officer’s statement concerning who they believe was at fault for the collision and how the crash occurred.
- Insurance information
- Time of accident
- Location of accident
- Date of accident
- Vehicle property owner information
- Description of property damage/vehicle damage
- Description crash injuries/type of injury
- Vehicle plate numbers/VINs
- Registration information
- Witness statements and contact information
- Accident type, such as fatal collision incident, minor non-injury collision, major-injury traffic collision, single-vehicle accident, etc.
- A diagram of the crash scene
- Driver license numbers
- Weather and road conditions
- Citations issued for any traffic law violations
- Name of officer on scene
Who Can Get an Unredacted Collision Agency Report?
Entitled parties include:
- Any involved parties in the collision
- Personal injury attorney
- The parent or legal guardian of a minor involved in the auto accident
- Vehicle property owner
- Insurance company
- Governmental agencies
Other entitled parties can include:
- Personal injury attorney/personal representative
- Officer on scene
Why Do I Need to Get a Copy of My Traffic Agency Report?
If you were injured in a major-injury traffic collision and/or your vehicle was damaged, you may be eligible to pursue compensation in the form of an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit. A roadways crash report contains important information that can help to prove the other driver was negligent. An experienced accident attorney will use information in the traffic report to help strengthen your claim. This information can include:
- The responding law enforcement officer’s opinion regarding who they believe was at fault for the crash and how the crash occurred
- A diagram of the accident scene
- A description of property damage/vehicle damage
- A description of bodily injuries/type of injury sustained in the motor vehicle accident
- Accident type, such as single-vehicle accident, multi-vehicle accident, etc.
- Witness statements
- Citations issued for any traffic law violations
- Name and badge number of police officer and contact details
Why Can't I Locate My Roadways Crash Report?
If the Riverside Police Department does not have a record of your traffic report, it’s possible that another law enforcement agency responded to the accident. The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office and the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department handle accidents outside of the RPD’s jurisdiction, including accidents that took place on highways. Contact the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office or the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department to learn more. San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office phone:(909) 884-0156. San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office address: 655 E 3rd St, San Bernardino, CA 92415. Riverside County Sheriff’s Department phone:(951) 955-2400. Riverside County Sheriff’s Department address:4095 Lemon Street Riverside, CA92501. You can also contact the:
- Perris Station
- Jurupa Valley Station
- Lake Elsinore Station
- Moreno Valley Station
- San Jacinto Station
How Can I Get My Individual Crash Report Online?
If you need assistance with crash searches, AccidentReports.com can help. If you were involved in a reportable crash, you must take action as soon as possible and obtain a copy of your individual crash report for insurance purposes. At AccidentReports.com, you can take advantage of our crash report information center to search for a copy of your collision report as soon as it’s available. To get started on your search, fill out the form on this page and submit your accident information to get assistance.
Fill Out the Form on this Page to Begin Your Online Accident Report Search